Monday, October 15, 2007

Innie versus Outie

In typing a medical report today, I had to look up the spelling of "innie" just to be sure I was correct in my spelling of this slang term. Yep, really.

While doing so, I ran across a website for people with belly button fetishes ... and soon found myself wanting a survey on BELLY BUTTONS.

Hi, I'm Stewie, and I'm a survey addict.

So, is yours innie or outie and do you prefer either in the opposite gender?

Mine's an innie, hubby's is an innie, and I rather like it, tyvm.

6 comments:

evitafjord said...

Everyone at our house has innie except Haley. Her belly button is so cute, I think I like it better. Mine is a cavern lately :-P.

stewbert said...

lol. i resemble that remark ...

evitafjord said...

if you're looking for surveys you can:
a) join myspace and add a teenage girl to your Top 5. They will send you surveys in your "bulletins" CONSTANTLY. I can hook you up with 2 who particularly enjoy this. And, they're LDS, so they don't send THOSE kind of surveys. Not that being LDS apparently prevents some - my SIL pretty much sends out every thing she is sent including the, well, including everything (not Jen, my one and only SIL on MY side).
b) go to www.kwiz.biz and hit the random survey button (link)
c) write your own.

Look, I'm a survey enabler. :-O It's okay, pretty soon someone will have an intervention for both of us. I don't send half the ones I fill out (mostly while nursing) and I've cut way back lately, favoring Scrabulous on Facebook instead (also full episodes of things like the Bachelor that I can't tape at home without getting mocked mercilessly). or playing games at Live Search Club - my tote bag prize came today lolol.

stewbert said...

LOL. I think I can quit. hehe. I'm not sure, but I don't think I need to join myspace or facebook and get all addicted to something else ... WoW is bad enough.

evitafjord said...

Yeah, I've heard that WoW is the meth of computer addictions :-P

ADDollhouse said...

So, I have never actually SEEN an outie. Except on a cabbage patch doll.