Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's Official: I'm showing

Got all ready for church Sunday, looked in the mirror, and thought, "Good thing there's a baby in there."

Got to church (we were a tad late), and a friend stopped me and said, "I didn't know you were pregnant again! You're going to have your hands full!" Yep. I know.

And about 10 people asked if I knew what I'm having yet. Besides a baby. "No, I'm only 15 weeks. I just show early and huge." They all lied and said, "oh, no you don't, just wondering ..." rrrrrrrrrrright.

I took a picture yesterday to put with this post, but since my internet keeps fritzing out (and yes, I'm srsly annoyed by this), I'm just posting anyway.

I do, however, look a bit like this.


Minus 7 babies.

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I'm frightened.

The Boob Nazi said...

I'm srsly annoyed by that too.

MamaBear said...

that is one freaky scary picture. her belly button is at her KNEES, fercryinoutloud! *shudder* ew!

wv: moofo. seems apr.

stewbert said...

Scared me, too. moofo is apr.

musicmom said...

You are so funny, I love your posts, they always make me laugh. People have such tact don't they.