Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's Official: I'm showing

Got all ready for church Sunday, looked in the mirror, and thought, "Good thing there's a baby in there."

Got to church (we were a tad late), and a friend stopped me and said, "I didn't know you were pregnant again! You're going to have your hands full!" Yep. I know.

And about 10 people asked if I knew what I'm having yet. Besides a baby. "No, I'm only 15 weeks. I just show early and huge." They all lied and said, "oh, no you don't, just wondering ..." rrrrrrrrrrright.

I took a picture yesterday to put with this post, but since my internet keeps fritzing out (and yes, I'm srsly annoyed by this), I'm just posting anyway.

I do, however, look a bit like this.


Minus 7 babies.

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I'm frightened.

Jules AF said...

I'm srsly annoyed by that too.

MamaBear said...

that is one freaky scary picture. her belly button is at her KNEES, fercryinoutloud! *shudder* ew!

wv: moofo. seems apr.

stewbert said...

Scared me, too. moofo is apr.

musicmom said...

You are so funny, I love your posts, they always make me laugh. People have such tact don't they.