Saturday, January 30, 2010

If you want a surprise, Mom, DON'T LOOK!!!!

My mom won the fitness challenge I did last year.

I promised a "knot bag" to the winner.

We went shopping for fabric together the next time she came down.

It's been sitting in my "to do" pile forever.

By the time I went to cut it out, my pattern had mysteriously disappeared. So I went to the blog where I got it.

She'd taken it down, since she was now selling them for profit.

Argh.

I found another knot bag, much bigger, and padded. It'll be a good knitting or project bag for my mom.

Here it is!

One handle is supposed to be longer than the other.

The lining -- it has lots of pockets.

All knotted up.

YAY! Another thing off my "to-do" list!

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

It's super cute! Great job!

Grace Tyler said...

It's really cute. What do I have to do to get mine? Whine.....

Jules AF said...

How cool looking!

kadyb said...

How cute! That outside print looks like a fabric I used for a shirtwaist dress when I was in h.s. When's it coming?

stewbert said...

Thanks everyone!

Well Mom, maybe that's why you liked the fabric so much! I should be going to the post office Monday.

Katz said...

i got one of those for my birthday and i LOVE it. it's just big enough to carry my wallet and cell phone (she made 2 little pockets on the inside) she used the martha stewart pattern. i think it was called a subway bag.