Monday, January 28, 2008

More spotting.

Yep. Not good. It's slowed down, but is still stressing me out.

My migraine is back to some extent, although I'm taking some homeopathics and drinking more water and electrolytes, which are all supposed to help. The Tylenol helps some (might go take some), but I am not comfortable taking much Excedrin (tension headache -- just tylenol and caffeine, no aspirin, but it's a LOT of caffeine). I'm not supposed to get shots. Wondering though if the caffeine is contributing to the spotting.

I'm going to have to call Auntie Voodoo again for another craniosacral myofascial release because she did one Saturday night and I had a decent day yesterday without a headache (first time in a week). She already said she'd do another one tomorrow though ... maybe I'll just wait.

No comments: