Thursday, January 17, 2008

BROWNIES

So, I've been craving brownies for the last couple of days, but hubby is in a (slightly less competitive) body competition through his job right now, and he would be very upset if I made brownies (I made cake the other night when we had dinner with DisGrace, and left most of the rest of it there). This morning, on our way to school, Monkey and I went to the store and bought german chocolate brownies mamabear had bought while I was in the hospital 18 months ago ... sooooooooo yummy. We also bought a cheese pizza for my lunch (and pizza lunchables for hers). Got home, put the pizza in the freezer, hid the brownies in the office, and worked for a while before I needed a nap.

Had the *craziest* dreams, then dreamt the cheese pizza had turned into a Mexican pizza and boy was I mad. Then I went to eat a brownie and dreamt that hubby had cleaned the house, including the office, and ate every single brownie in that pan. Then Monkey was asking, "Well, were they open??? but i didn't get one!" I was pissed in my dream, swore at him, slammed the office door ... he bought me more ... and then I made myself wake up. It took a few minutes, but I just started laughing at myself. Told hubby and he laughed too and told me next time I have a craving, just to take care of it before I get homicidal in my dreams. *snort*

1 comment:

Katz said...

that totally sounds like me and my hubby!