Wednesday, January 30, 2008

President Hinckley

I haven't said much about his passing for various reasons. One of them is my emotions are so hard to control right now with the pregnancy -- I cried the other day for a long time and hubby just held me. He was really worried about me, but didn't say anything until the next day when my mood was much better. Thank heaven for the Lamictal though -- his mood is much more stable and he's able to handle my crap better. lol.

I loved President Hinckley as our prophet and will miss his dry humor from the pulpit. But I am so glad he is back with his beloved wife again. He seemed so lonely and missed her so much. It's good for him and his loved ones on the other side of the veil.

And knowing that the Savior is really the head of our church and that He will not lead us astray helps me get through. I know the next prophet will be just as awesome in his own way as President Hinckley was.

No comments: