Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Survey!!!

**When you cook a piece of toast, which side of the toaster do you put it in? one piece goes on the left, if I'm making only one.
**Do you sing along to music? Yep ... even if I don't know the words.
**If so, chorus or the main singer? Main. I'm a primadonna and won't sing backup (lie).
**When was the last time you washed dishes? Um ... this week sometime, although hubby has been doing it a lot lately since I'm so sick.
**Washed a dog? 10 or 11 years ago ...
**What did you have for supper last night? Um ... two mini bagels with cream cheese, yogurt, and a ginger ale. It's all the baby would let me eat.
**How old were you when your parents told you the truth about Santa? They never did. And when I was 18 and we ALL knew, I told Mom I didn't believe in Santa, and that year all my presents came from Zulu the Blue-nosed Reindeer and his friends.
**Do you think Pepsi is better in the bottle or can? Fountain.
**Have you ever shot an animal? No
**What was the last song stuck in your head? Walk Like an Egyptian
**Have you ever talked to a pinecone? Not recently
**What was the last thing you put on your head? Headphones
**What color is your cell phone? Black
**Have you ever put peanut butter on the roof of a horse’s mouth? No. I'd quit breathing long before a horse would let me smear PB in there.
**How about a dog? Not exactly. I have given dogs PB sammies though.
**What type of deodorant do you use, assuming you use one? Degree
**Last show you watched on TV? *probably* something on Disney.
**What is the best flavor of Jelly Bellies? Pear
**Have you ever body surfed at the beach? No
**What is the strangest thing you have ever found? The key to a box I bought in Germany many years ago. Found the key in my temple clothing bag ... no idea how it got there.
**Have you ever said, “Brontosaurus Blubber butt”? Uh, no.
**Name one character from the Simpsons. Maggie
**Name one character from King of the Hill. No idea.
Do you wear mirrored or regular sunglasses? Regular
**What is the best candle scent? My faves are usually vanilla or a spice, but I have cherry and melon candles, too, and I like those
**Have you ever stirred up a fire ant hill? I am not an idiot.
**Have you ever had a laughing fit in church? Yes.
**How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? I don't lick, I suck.
**Have you ever speeded up a vinyl record just to hear squeaky voices? No
**Ever fallen on a Christmas tree? Not even when I was drunk.
**Did you ever believe in the boogeyman? No, but if I read scary books I don't sleep.
**Do you have any scars on your left index finger? Yes. I had to go to the ER for stitches for that one.
**Have you ever examined one of your digits? Yep
**Have you ever eaten a jalapenõ pepper for money? No, and not for free either.
**When was the last time you actually wrote a letter to someone? Holiday cards. Do they count?
**Have you ever fallen out of a hammock by yourself? No. Again, not even when I was drunk.
**When was the last time you rubbed the Buddha’s belly? Does my own pregnant belly count?
**Does your clock make noise? Yes -- my alarm clock makes a high pitched squeal when we turn on the light.
**Do raisins belong in cookies? Ew.
**How do you like your meat done? Steaks are medium rare.
**Do you buy those email chains or just delete them as soon as you see them? I usually delete them without reading. Sometimes I send the sender a link to snopes.
**Which is funnier, a mime pretending to be in a box, or trapped in a box? Mimes aren't funny.
**What is the best prank you have ever pulled? I am not a prankster.
**Can you say the alphabet backwards? My kiddo asked me if I could and it took some doing, but I learned it.
**When was the last time you literally slapped yourself? Probably in college or late night driving with a baby who wouldn't sleep.

No comments: