Thursday, January 31, 2008

Relationship Meme

I know I've done this but couldn't find it and Bryner wanted me to do it ... so ...

How long have you been together?

Since our first date, it's been almost 22 months.

How long did you date?

Before we got engaged, not quite two months. We were together for not quite 5 months before we got married.

How old is he?

30

Who eats more?

Right now, I do. He's in a competition to lose some weight, and I'm pregnant.

Who said "I love you" first?

He did. We'd been out dancing and we were snuggling on the couch (I'd started my period), and he got this goofy look on his face. I kept asking him "What??" and he finally said, "I just love you." lol It freaked me out.

Who is taller?

He is. By a lot.

Who sings better?

Me.

Who is smarter?

We both have our good points.

Who does the laundry?

Mostly me, sometimes he helps.

Who does the dishes?

He helps when I make him. He's been doing it a lot lately.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?

We both sleep in the middle. He works graveyards, I work splits, so by the time he's coming to bed, I'm getting up. When we do share the bed though, I'm on the right.

Who mows the lawn?

HA! we don't have to, someone comes and does it for us -- ditto.

Who cooks dinner?

Usually me, but since I got pregnant, that's a very bad time of day for me, so he took over.

Who is more stubborn?

We both have our bad points.

Who kissed who first?

He kissed me first and then I jumped off the couch and turned on lights. It hit me very quickly, very powerfully, the best first kiss I've ever had, and I knew if we kept kissing, it would lead somewhere I wasn't ready. He thought I hated kissing him. hahahahah

Who asked who out?

He definitely asked me out -- after my BIL and sister hooked us up for our first date, he texted me a few days later to ask me for our second.

Who proposed?

He did, 15 days after we met.

Who is more sensitive?

If he's not medicated, it's me.

Who has more friends?

I think we're even.

Who has more siblings?

Tied, both of us were born into families with 6 kids. One of his brothers passed away as a baby though, so I have more living sibs.

Who wears the pants in the relationship?

We both have our strong points.

2 comments:

evitafjord said...

That Bryner is a pushy broad ;-P. Look, I'm winking AND sticking out my tongue.

stewbert said...

LOL. :)