Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A quiz!!!

1. Will you be looking for a new job?
Maybe. Depends on some stuff.

2. Will you be looking for a new relationship?
No.

3. New house?
Well, an apartment at any rate. We're trying to sell the condo again.

4. Do you plan on having a child?
I'm sure hoping, since I'm 8 weeks' pregnant ...

5. New Years Resolution?
Didn't make any.

6. What will you not be doing in 08?
Traveling.

7. Any trips planned?
No.

8. Wedding plans?
None. I mean, I hope DH's bro and sis get married (duh, not to each other), and it would rox if CC and BA would, but all my sibs are married ... so ... yeah, not so much.

9. Major thing on your calendar?
Baby due August 15.

10. What can't you wait for?
See #9.

11. What would you like to see happen different?
I'd really like it if DH would get active in church again and/or start spending time with MY family ... but ... when pigs fly ...

12. What about yourself, will you be changing?
Trying to be more patient with DH. See #11. After baby is born, I'm hoping to get back on track with being healthy.

13. What happened in ‘07 that you don't think will ever happen again?
Um ... I had to have the sex talk with kiddo in 07. I'll never have to have *that* one with her again ... although we have talked about it and making good choices and stuff since then.

14. Will you be nicer to the people you care about?
Hope to.

15. Will you dress differently in 08 than you did in 07?
I'll be wearing maternity clothes for most of 08.

16. Will you quit drinking?
I quit drinking 10 or 11 years ago.

17. Will you better your relationships with your family?
I hope so.

18. Will you do charity work?
Possibly.

19. Will you be nice to people you dont know?
I'm trying -- not easy when people get in your space and annoy the heck out of a pregnant lady with horrormones.

20. Do you expect 08 to be a good year for you?
Yep!

21. How much did you change from this time last year til now?
I'm not as freaked out about every little thing DH does or does not do. He and I have a better relationship. I'm less pushy when it comes to certain things for him. I feel like I'm a better mom, too, since I'm less wrapped up in newlyweddedness and drama.

22. What will you do different in 08?
Try to be gently encouraging to DH about church and family instead of a bitter shrew.

23. Will you still be friends with the same people you are friends with now?
YEP. They rock.

24. Major lifestyle changes?
Hi, I'm pregnant. Having another baby will definitely impact my lifestyle. Already has ... (no nookie, can't eat certain things, don't want to eat most of the time ... no caffeine ... etc.)

25. Moving?
Hope to -- want to sell the condo soon and get closer to DH's work and the college he plans to attend next fall.

26. What will you make sure doesn’t happen in 08 that happened in 07?
No. More. Credit. Card. Debt.

27. What were your New Years Eve plans?
Hung out with the family, then came home and spent time with DH. We were asleep by 11:30.