Saturday, January 12, 2008

SURVEY!

I dunno ... I'm either pissed off or crying or laughing right now ... thought I'd do a survey.

1. What is your occupation? Medical transcriptionist
2. What color are your socks right now? Skin. No socks. But when I went out earlier, they were white and pink.
3. What are you listening to right now? The central air, DH typing, kiddo watching National Treasure
4. What was the last thing that you ate? PB sandwich (still eating it)
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Mamabear (she called to make sure I knew she wasn't talking about me on her blog with the "family being republicans" crap)
8. How old are you today? 31 years 8 months and 19 days
9. Favorite drink? Water
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? I watch cage fighting with DH
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? YES. Needs it again, but with being pregnant, not doing it
12. Favorite reality TV show? I don't watch TV.
14. What was the last movie you watched? Balls of Fury (hilarious)
15. Favorite day of the year? Christmas
16. What do you do to vent anger? Yell.
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies. Until my dog ate them.
18. What is your favorite fall or spring? I like both for different reasons.
19. Hugs or kisses? Yes
20. Cherries or Blueberry? Since blueberries make me ILL, cherries.
21. Do you want your friends to email you back? Always
22. Who is most likely to respond? No idea
23. Who is least likely to respond? No idea
24. Living arrangement? In a condo with DH and DD and baby on the way
25. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday out of embarrassment
26. What is on the floor of your closet? A computer monitor, a shoe rack, a laundry basket ...
27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? I'm not sending it to anyone. It's a blog.
28. What did you do last night? Worked and then slept.
29. Favorite smells? DH right out of the shower.
30. What inspires you? Other people overcoming obstacles.
31. What are you afraid of? Bugs, spiders, and snakes. And heights.
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Guacamole mushroom garlic burgers.
33. Favorite dog breed? Yorkie
34. How many years at your current job? FIVE
35. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
36. How many states have you lived in? Four, I think
38. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? No
39. Whos your favorite NFL team? Don't have one
40. Do you have a house phone that is NOT cordless? Yes. It's next to my computer.
41. 10 inches of snow or 100 degree weather? WHY does that have to be a choice? I get both of them where I live ... bah.
42. Oldest thing in your freezer? Temple mints from our wedding (yes, really)
43. What makes you laugh out loud? My kid being silly. Dh when he's in a good mood.
44. What is one thing you are REALLY good at? Music.
45. What would be TWO things you would like to do before you die? Go back to college and get my degree; secretly someday want to audition for the MoTab choir and would LOVE to get in.
46. Hardwood or carpet? Prefer hardwood, have carpet
47. What do you plan on doing when you finish answering these questions? Getting to work
48. Are you a morning or night person? Neither one right now. Sleeping all the time.

4 comments:

evitafjord said...

Not stealing today, but maybe tonight.

Are you having trouble with gmail? this is the second time in a few days that it will not load/open, no matter where I come at it from (notifier or from google main site). GRRRR.

stewbert said...

You need to steal it. You need to update your blog. :P

Nope. Sorry you are.

ADDollhouse said...

Yorkies ARE cute. (actually, Shasta is HALF Yorkie, but looks more Poodle, her other half)

stewbert said...

:) I've always wanted a Yorkie. But hubby doesn't like indoor pets and after spending time with (other) people who have pets inside, I'm gonna agree with him. YOUR place is clean. Theirs are not. And I don't have what it takes to chase them around. lol