Friday, April 30, 2010

Cute Toddler Moment

This trumps the Friday Fave Five. Hands down.

Little Mister and I just had the cutest conversation. He nursed but wasn't going to sleep, tried to leave but I'd locked the door, so he came back and crawled over me. My shirt hiked up over my belly and he stared at it for a minute, then started rubbing it. I asked if there was a baby in there and he said yeah, and kept rubbing it. I asked if he was going to be a good big brother and he said no. lol. He was still rubbing my tummy. I asked if he wanted to say hi, and he stuck his face down by my belly and yelled, "HI!" hehehe ... I said, "That's baby [Thumper] in there. She's your baby sister." He said, "Baby!" and kept rubbing, and then when I repeated her name, he said the first part of it. I told him she was going to come out soon and say hi to him and he'd need to keep taking good care of her. He had the biggest grin on his face! I asked him for a kiss, which he gave me, and then I asked if he wanted to kiss the baby. He kissed my belly, came back up to his normal cuddle position, and went to sleep. It was SO sweet. *love*

No comments: