Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Fave Five!

1. The husband played with Little Mister for an hour or so yesterday, just so I could sew a coming home outfit for Thumper.

2. Little Mister cooperated today so I could finish sewing some pants for him. But he didn't want to cooperate with the photo. Sadly, I positioned the pocket too high, but he likes the basketball tag on the pocket and keeps trying to pull it off.

3. Kiddo has been a big help, too. Even when she doesn't want to be.

4. Woke up this morning not feeling well thanks to the stomach virus Little Mister shared, but the husband got me some ginger ale. (sorry, no pic.) He's also promised to go to Costco for me so I don't have to, since too much walking makes me hurt in my "sciatic" area. The husband also massaged that yesterday and I was able to stretch, so it doesn't hurt so much, but we don't want it to flare up again!

5. I am starting to feel better now, and might actually get a shower sometime today.

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

Being under the weather is the worst! Glad you are feeling better.