Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I woke up with a migraine. It's been coming on for a week. Hubby very lovingly insisted I go to the Instacare for a shot and took me there. It's better now.

In other news, I am embarrassed to admit I like playing WoW. I do not, however, play as much as my husband does. Thankfully.

And finally, a survey not written by/for a 13-yr old girl.

1. What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now?
Axe. It's hubby's. Various fun-scented bubble baths for me.

2. Do you have any watermelon in your fridge?
Sadly, no. I could really go for some right now.

3. Is there anything moldy in your refrigerator?
It's possible...

4. Are there any dirty dishes in your sink?
YES. And they're staying there.

5. What would you change about your living room?
Paint. New furniture.

6. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty?
Clean. Ran it yesterday, I think.

7. Do you have a can of mushrooms in your pantry?
Well, yes. In the foord storage.

8. White or wheat bread?
Wheat.

9. What is on top of your refrigerator?
Cereal. And two crock pots. (anyone want a small crock pot?)

10. What color is your sofa?
White-ish.

11. What color or design is on your shower curtain?
In the master bath, it's sage green leaves on a white background. The main bath is FISHIES!!!

12. How many plants are in your home?
Five ... which all need to be watered ...

13. How many candles are in your home?
Too numerous to count.

14. Is your bed made right now?
No. I used to make it every day. I gave up. And now, about the time I'm getting up, hubby is getting home from work and getting IN bed, and around the time he gets up, I have a nap.

15. If you have a coffee pot, what color is it?
I don't like this question.

16. Electric or standard can opener?
Both, actually.

****WHY ARE NUMBERS 17 THROUGH 26 MISSING???****

27. Comet or Soft Scrub?
Neither. Lysol foaming stuff -- no scrubbing required.

28. Is your closet organized?
Sort of.

29. What color is the flashlight that you use the most?
Black.

30. What kinds of things are in your junk drawer?
Bubble gum, stuff from when we moved in the house ...

31. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home?
Glass.

32. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now?
... no ...

33. If you have a garage, is it cluttered?
It could use a clean out. We need to get stuff to DI.

34. Curtains or blinds?
Both.

35. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Two. Standard and neck pillow. And three if hubby and I end up sleeping in bed at the same time.

36. Do you sleep with any lights on at night?
Munchkin does. It's a hall light. That's the only one.

37. How many ceiling fans are in your home?
Two.

38. How often do you vacuum?
Not often enough! --Ditto

39. Standard toothbrush or electric?
Standard --Ditto

40. What color is your toothbrush?
Green?

41. Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch?
Yes.

42. What is in your oven right now?
Oven... racks. --hehehe ... me too.

43. Is your microwave clean or dirty?
Yes.

44. Is there anything under your bed?
Storage boxes. One of them contains a quilt I've been working on for years ...

45. Chore you hate doing the most?
Scrubbing toilets. Doing dishes. Laundry. I am not a good housekeeper.

46. What retro items are in your home?
None?

47. Do you have a separate room that you use as an office?
Not anymore.

48. If you have a yard, who mows it?
The HOA guys ...

49. Is there anything on your kitchen floor right now?
dirt. --LOL

50. How many mirrors are in your home?
A few.

51. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home?
Not exactly.

52. What color are your walls?
off white... which is worse than white.

53. Which rooms in your house have wallpaper?
None.

54. Do you have a peephole in your front door?
Yes.

55. Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your house?
I have knives.... and a big maglite. --Ditto

56. What does your home smell like right now?
Nothing. I'm a bit stuffy.

57. Fave candle scent?
Depends on the time of year. During the holidays, I want cinammon-y or bakery scents. The rest of the time, I love vanilla.

58. What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now?
Baby sweet gherkins and baby dills.

59. Who are in the pictures you displayed?
Kiddo, the Savior, a seascape my gramma painted ... And a montage of family members. I really need to get Goodbye Blue Skies framed ...

60. What color is your favorite bible?
My scriptures have a red leather cover. I need new ones though.

61. Do you have plenty of cabinet space in your kitchen?
It's one of the things I wish I had more of in this house.

62. Ever been on your roof?
No.

62. Do you own a stereo?
Yes. I think we have two.

63. How many tvs do you have?
Two.

64. How many house phones?
Two.

65. Do you have a housekeeper?
No, but I want one.

66. What style do you decorate in?
Early garage sale.

67. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints?
It depends... both together make for a very nice mix. --I'd agree with this

68. Is there a smoke detector in your home?
several --Ditto

68. In case of fire, what are the items you would grab if you only could make one quick trip?
The lock box and my purse.

69. Do you know how to work your electrical box?
Is that where you flip the switches if the fuse trips? I've had to do that a time or two ...

70. What temperature in your home is most comfortable to you?
I keep it around 76 in the summer, 72 in the winter. Even at that, I still have fans going in the summer and wear extra clothes in the winter.

5 comments:

kaje said...

Don't be embarrassed... I've got a couple of other friends who's husbands have gotten them into WoW as well. I actually kinda jealous I don't have an excuse to play! ;-)

ADDollhouse said...

I get so into just little GAIA I am afraid if I ever STARTED WOW or Half-LifeI would be an addict. Therefore I won't start.

stewbert said...

Yeah, I'm an addict. It's driving me crazy today that he's been AWAKE when I want to be PLAYING. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I guess that's why I'm embarrassed -- being NOT a gamer and having been so frustrated with HIM being addicted to it and not spending time with me. lol. Well, we are spending more time together now, and he sends me pretty things in my email through WoW. HAHAHAHAHAAHA

steph k said...

Haha... I am so not giving you Sims right now. The last thing you need is TWO addictive games...

stewbert said...

LOLOL. Tru dat.