Wednesday, August 1, 2007

FIVE THINGS I WAS DOING TEN YEARS AGO
1)Drinking (quit in 1998?)
2)Going to college (quit in 1998?)
3)Drinking coffee (quit in 1997)
4)Got married to my ex in 1997
5)Quit smoking December 1997

FAVORITE SNACK FOOD
1)Jolly Ranchers
2)Yogurt
3)Popcorn
4)Chocolate
5)Corn chips

FIVE SONGS I KNOW ALL THE LYRICS TO
1)... Broken Road, Rascal Flatts
2)Some Celine Dion songs (blah)
3)Some Whitney Houston songs (can't believe I'm admitting that one)
4)Almost all the songs on our wedding CD
5)HYMNS

FIVE THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE
1)Buy a bigger house with a yard
2)Pay off our debt
3)Help friends and family with their debt load
4)Have more babies
5)Sock money away for mission/college funds

FIVE BAD HABITS
1)Complaining
2)Interrupting
3)Grabbing my husband's butt in public places
4)Forgetting laundry in the washer (ew)
5)Not putting away laundry after it's washed and dried

FIVE THINGS I LIKE TO DO
A)Read
B)Watch movies
C)Watch the Food Network
D)Grab my husband's butt
E)Edit co-workers' work. I get a little vindictive thrill out of crossing out their bad transcription and typing over it.

FIVE THINGS I WILL NEVER WEAR AGAIN
1)A size 10
2)A marching band uniform
3)Braces
4)Banana clips
5)A belly button ring

2 comments: