Thursday, October 16, 2008

So, sometimes you just have to cry

We've had a lot of stress lately, and hubby has finally started some new bipolar meds. In the meantime, though, I've gained some weight back, have been drinking Pepsi like it's water, and am big enough DD has again asked me if I'm pregnant. Not that I know of, but decided I have to go to the $store and pick up a test or two to ease my mind.

So the kids and I were on the way to the pharmacy to pick up the meds, and I just stopped the car at a stop sign in our complex and burst into tears. A minute later, I was fine and kept driving, while kiddo and I talked about some stuff. Then later, while I was trying to work and she was watching a movie and baby and daddy were asleep, I cried again. She came and hugged me and told me everything is going to be okay.

When did SHE get to be the grown up? lol. She laughed when I asked her that.

I have to start working out and stuff again. Otherwise, I'm just going to get fatter and unhappier. *sigh*

No comments: