Sunday, April 20, 2008

Thanks so much BIL

Okay, before I get into BIL and why I'm sort of upset, I just have to say Girls' Night was awesome. SOooooooooo glad those who were able to make it came! Pizza, Hairspray, pineapple-upside-down cake, yummo cookies and fudge ... and girl talk! It was great! (Munchkin did ask me later why that boy stuck socks down his pants. Good time to talk about sex again ... lol). Had a blast, and the fact that y'all cleaned up for me ... awwww ... very much appreciated.

Okay. So our family has this website on myfamily.com. Have had it for 5 or 6 years and it's a good place to keep in touch with my parents and sibs and nieces and nephews. To share pictures with HIS family, mamabear's husband gave his family (siblings and nieces/nephews) the password to his account. Did either of them ask if it would be okay before he did it? Nope. She just announced after he'd done it, and I think it was a surprise to her, too. One of his relatives posted a comment to one of sis's family pictures this morning -- someone I've never met before ... I know it's probably easier for them since the pics are already loaded there, and he doesn't have to do any more work, but ... it just feels like ... strangers are on there now ... and doesn't feel "safe" to me anymore. I don't know if it's just pregnant hormones and I'm being a dork or what, but ... I'm annoyed. *sigh* I'm sure I'll get over it. Eventually.

2 comments:

steph k said...

*I* would be annoyed too. they should get their own site!!!

stewbert said...

lol. I agree.