Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Sewing Time!


I'm going to be making quite a few projects for this baby's arrival, including a pouch sling like this and another carrier that is adjustable so hubby can wear baby too, but wanted to try out this pattern on something first and see if it worked right. Kiddo had no idea why I was measuring her. lol. I also thought it would be good to give HER something I'd made since the baby is getting stuff from us and other people, so ... I found some spare fabric from when I reupholstered my dining room chairs a few years ago, and Voila! I think it's a tad too short, but that's what I needed to know to proceed with the other one.


I'm also going to be using cloth diapers at least part of the time, so this was my project last night. Learning experience to say the least. I'll be making more, but you have to start somewhere! And thanks to my friends Mimzie and Dawn who gave me some great feedback, suggestions, and encouragement on this diaper project. I only need 21 more or so ... hahahaha.

2 comments:

Katz said...

Paige has some cloth diapers from me that Grayson wasn't able to use. You should contact her and see if she's willing to part with them. They're kissluv contours.

stewbert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.