Saturday, April 12, 2008

KICKING!!!

Baby has been kicking a LOT harder this week. Hubby was trying to feel it this morning, but his hands were numb after work (6 hours holding a power wash hose will do that to ya), so he couldn't. Baby started kicking again just now, so I had kiddo come in the office and she felt it! She's so excited.

I just wish hubby had felt him first, but owell. *sigh*

It's so different from my pregnancy with kiddo -- she barely moved, only to poke or head butt my bladder. This baby is a lot more active. I saw my belly move the first time last night from his wiggles; he wasn't even kicking, just moving around. And then I was laying on my side, reading a labor and delivery book, and he was pushing against the bed, just stretching. I never felt any of this with kiddo. So weird. It's like being a first-time mom again.

No comments: