Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hairless

That epilator is a torture device. Bear that in mind as you read on.

My underarms (a week later) are still very smooth. A few hairs have grown out, but I'm leaving them until the forest is back. Hair all grows at different times and different rates, so I just wanna get rid of all of it at once.

It does not work so well on my whiskers on my face. I have to let them grow to 1/4 inch or so, and I am not going to do that. *shudder* I will be looking into electrolysis after the baby comes. I will use it, however, on the fine long hairs I get all over my jaw line.

Last night, I decided to bite the bullet and do my legs and girly parts.

It hurt like mad. I nearly cried on my legs, especially near the ankles.

The girl parts ... I'm used to being Brazilianed, so decided to just bite the bullet and go for it. Using a small magnifying mirror to help see where the hair was (I need a much bigger one next time), I did take all the hair off my mons, but could not pull the skin taut enough down on the labia to take care of it without getting my skin caught in it. Owie. So I shaved there, but that hair is a lot finer and grows slower since the laser treatment, so ... yeah. I'm hoping the hair comes in slowly and I don't have to do this again for a while.

I'm happy and hairless, but it HURT. It took about 1-1/2 hours to do it all with a few breaks to breathe ... lol

2 comments:

kaje said...

Gooosh. That made my stomach hurt just reading that! ;-) Did the laser treatment hurt too?

stewbert said...

Like you would/could not imagine... especially when they burned my coochie.