Friday, April 4, 2008

Thank Heaven for Steph

She's always been a great friend, but man ... she came over yesterday and cleaned! The entry way, doors, downstairs floor, floorboards, walls, bannisters, vaccuming ... It's too hard for me to bend over much. I get stuck on the floor if I sit ... gah. So I begged her to come help. lol. She then tackled all the icky dusting I hate doing ...

I don't know many folks who would deal with all the ick at someone else's house without pay ... but she sure did.

We still have a lot to do to get the house ready, but her help was much needed and very much appreciated. And kiddo said she's never had so much fun cleaning. The cleaning might have been made more fun for kiddo by the ride in STeph's convertible to go get ice cream afterwards ... so any time Steph wants to come clean, kiddo would be happy to help. hahahaha ...

Kiddo also prayed Steph would get home safely last night. awwww.

Today is the ultrasound!! Hope the baby cooperates and shows us the goods so I can get started on shopping ...

1 comment:

Katz said...

Isn't it awesome when a friend volunteers to clean your house. I wish I still lived close to Paige. :)

I hope the baby cooperates!