Monday, March 10, 2008

Woohoo!

Feeling better. Finally. I'm still a tad sick, but there is a huge difference between nonfunctional and "I want to put the laundry away and feel like I can work for the first time in a week!"

HA!

I'm not going to overdo. Baby needs a healthy mommy, and hubby would love to be able to recuperate himself instead of waiting on me hand and foot.

I start my first full day with the new job today and am rather looking forward to it. Finally took apart the computer from the old one. And looking around the house now, going, "man, this place is a mess ..." there are things I want to do and need to do ... hoping I can start tackling them all this week since I won't be chained to the couch (while sick) or to a computer as much as I was at the old job, spinning my wheels and feeling like I never got anything accomplished and the house went to crap. Obviously, that has to change if we're trying to sell this place, which we both want to do! Sheesh!

No comments: