Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Morning Funny

Kiddo asked me last night why she had to go to bed at 8 every night. "Because you need about 10-12 hours of sleep every night or your body isn't happy." That led to a discussion about rules and how moms and dads have to follow rules, too. (I guess Small Fry told her Sunday that she didn't have a bedtime and had no rules. BAH. In the next breath, Small Fry told Kiddo that she wanted to live with us but wouldn't tell me or her dad that.)

ANYWAY. This morning I went in to get her up at 7 like she asked, and she looked at me and rolled over. When I said, "It's time to get up," she started rubbing her eyes and said, "But my eyes are still sleepy." I laughed and told her to go back to sleep. She slept another 15 minutes and then got up on her own. It was quite cute. hehehe

No comments: