Friday, March 7, 2008

Still Very Sick

Actually, it seems like round two of this bug ... hubby felt better for a couple of days, went to work Monday, then they sent him home Tuesday because he was so flippin' sick. He started feeling better yesterday, but this morning is feeling pretty bad off again.

I'd been feeling better early in the week, and then it hit me like a ton of bricks yesterday. I think I got about 6 hours of sleep last night between about 9 and 6:30 this morning. I was up every couple of hours, honking, sneezing, blowing, coughing, choking on crap ... I think I've produced my body weight in mucus. (okay, probably not).

At any rate, we've been very good about keeping me hydrated and trying to control the fever ... It's really hard though. Hubby just keeps pumping me full of "tea" (hot water, lime juice, and honey) and Tylenol.

Still, baby is moving and saying hi. So I guess he/she is doing fine in there, even with my stomach muscles hurting so bad at times from all the coughing and blowing.

Kiddo started sneezing a little last night and coughed a bit this morning. She insists she's fine and not sick though ... hoping she's right.

2 comments:

ADDollhouse said...

oh I SO sympathize.


Except with the baby saying hi inside of me. I do NOT have one of those. OBVIOUSLY.

stewbert said...

lol. yeah ... well ... it hasn't been moving as much this week. which is okay, I'm miserable again.