Monday, March 24, 2008

HAPPY EASTER!

So ... Kiddo and I made it to sacrament meeting yesterday but I got slammed with a migraine, so we came home. I took some pain meds and had a nap, then made a ham, cheesy potatoes, asparagus, and heated up some sweet rolls, and we took it to the in-laws.

MIL ate most of the asparagus. She's always hated it, but didn't know how to prepare it (snap off the end so you don't get the tough icky woody part, she'd just cook the whole thing), so she decided it was delish and ate most of it.

Hubby's older brother slept most of the time we were there, and then got up and came upstairs to eat. FIL and younger BIL had left to take a plate of food to SIL, who was at work, and so he ate the cheesy potatoes that were left on Dad's plate (Baby liked them, my bad, I ate a LOT). We sat and visited for a while, Kiddo got REALLY hyper, and they made me laugh so hard I nearly wet my pants. The older BIL watched me trying to get off the couch (which was rather amusing) and asked how much longer we have. "If you can believe it, 4-1/2 months." He was shocked. I know I'm huge -- I only have about an inch of space between my bottom ribs and the top of my pelvis. There is nowhere for a baby to grow except straight OUT. Kiddo stuck right out too.

At any rate, I don't usually mind showing big, except for people commenting on it and saying I must be having twins or other not so nice things. Wish I could slap them all. *sigh*

Anyway. We signed the listing papers today for the condo ... It'll be on the market this afternoon and hoping it sell soon. After I spent 3-4 hours last week cleaning kiddo's room while she was at school, dumping 3 bags of garbage and a huge box to DI, she's actually been able to keep it clean, AND she made her bed before school this morning even though she didn't want to. Need to do the same thing in my room and office (get rid of boxes and bags and junk) and get some boxes for books and stuff. It's coming along. Thankfully.

2 comments:

ADDollhouse said...

I love asparagus.

Anyway, to me 4 months seems SOON! Partially because I have been a little out of the loop lately (I have a Christmas present for you... a little one. hee hee) and it seems like you JUST told us about the baby. Wacky. This has been an... odd... season for me.

Yeah.

stewbert said...

hehehe. It seems soon to me when I start thinking about labor ... lolol