Saturday, March 22, 2008

Weekend Funnies

I asked hubby to go rent Enchanted for me yesterday. And told him he could get something he wanted to watch, too. lol. He brought home Enchanted and Hitman "unrated" and something else for kiddo. Well. I made him watch Enchanted with me. He hated about the first 10 minutes, but got into it and ended up liking it. Then we reminisced about our first kiss (which was magical), and he got all gooey and lovey. So funny. Kiddo watched it this morning while I slept in, and she loved it, so when we went to Walmart to get her Easter dress (hush, I know it's last minute), I picked it up too to stick in her basket. lol And we talked about how you shouldn't go kissing every boy to find the right "magical" kiss but that it would eventually happen, like mine and daddy's. She thought it was cool that our first kiss was awesome, but then she changed the subject. *snort*

On the way home, she was asking me if she needed braces, and I told her she probably would just because her secondary incisors came in a bit high. Then I said, "But we'll ask Dr. Howell [her dentist] what he thinks." She giggled and said, "You mean, Dr. AROOOOOOOOOO!" and howled like a dog. SO funny.

She alternately makes me crazy and makes me laugh. Whining a lot, but then cracking me up with sillies. She's going through some changes apparently ... made me go in the dressing room with her and then threw her jacket over my head so I didn't see her change. "I'm not wearing a bra, Ma!!!" This from the kid who used to stick her butt in my face. lol She's growing up -- not that she needs a bra yet, but she likes wearing them, and I'm not going to tell her no. They're more like sports bras/camis, and hey, at least she's trying to be modest and cover herself up ... unlike her step-sister who doesn't like wearing bras and refuses to ... even though she's needing one.

2 comments:

ADDollhouse said...

Awww... I like her. She makes me giggle.

stewbert said...

lol. me too. :D