Thursday, March 20, 2008

Katie didn't tag me but I'm doing it anyway

I Have been tagged...
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the question about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. What was I doing ten years ago? In 1998?
I was married to my ex, working at MarcLink doing data entry, about to start selling Mary Kay but never became terribly successful at it, and pretty much hating life.

2. Five things on my to-do list today:
Work
Clean
Pack
Play with kiddo
dump more baking soda and vinegar down the slow-running drain in our tub

3. What snacks do I enjoy...
chees-its (i used to hate them... weird, huh?) (i like them too, and fruit snacks)
cheetos, although i try to avoid them
girl scout cookies
chips and salsa
pretzels

4. What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire?
buy a big house with a big yard, pay off the folks' houses, buy new cars, quit my job, tell hubby to quit his, go see my grampa and other family, travel to hawaii and other destinations (as long as hubby can go -- he's not a citizen yet, so not sure that he can leave the country), and invest

5. Three bad habits...
getting distracted while i'm supposed to be working
not cleaning my house
not exercising

6. Five Places where I lived:
Various places in Utah County, UT (including American Fork, Cedar Hills, Pleasant Grove, Orem, Provo, Springville, Mapleton, and Spanish Fork ... gosh that's almost the whole flipping county ...)
Richmond, VA
Hillsboro, OR
Tigard, OR

7. Five jobs I have had...
Cashier at Fred Meyer, then later worked in the play place
Service driver at Rick Warner Toyota/Honda, then later cashier
Private tutor
Piano teacher
Medical transcription (the last 5 years and currently)

8. Five things people don't know about me:
*I may seem nice, but in my head I'm often thinking mean things ... even at church
*My middle name is Fatoush, which means "salad."
*I almost cut my second date with hubby short because I was getting bored, and I didn't want to go out with him again. Then he hit me in the boob with a shrimp tail and the rest is history.
*In high school and college, I played a lot of solos on the oboe with the band and orchestra and would rather have passed out from lack of oxygen than ruin a phrase by breathing in the middle.
*I've broken both legs more than once.

Tagging: I hate tagging, but if you read it, you must do it. :P

2 comments:

steph k said...

not doing it. you haven't done my bag tag. ;-P

stewbert said...

LOL. I took the pictures!!! *sniff*