Monday, April 2, 2007

Monday Monday ...

So ... conference was good yesterday. Missed saturday 'cuz I was working. But Elder Oaks' talk was awesome and felt like it was directed to hubby and me. marriage is hard ... but ultimately, I am glad we got married and wouldn't change it. And we "made up" Saturday night after a really horrible week, so hopefully things stay smooth sailing for a while.

The antibiotics I'm on for a raging UTI (the only symptom I have is nausea, so we think it's actually in my kidneys) are making me get all bloated and tired and stoopid. Today is day 4 though, so I think I'll deal for the next 3 days. I'm going in for an ultrasound Thursday, and ... well ... my aunt did some holistic thing on my feet today and said it IS in my kidneys and ureters and my fallopian tubes are also being affected. I'm betting it's one of the reasons I've gained so much weight back, too -- just feel too crappy to do much of anything. So ... I'm probably NOT in Zone Conference as of yet (took an early test Saturday and it was negative), but hope to get the infection taken care of so we can get that way someday soon.

Got *almost* all the taxes done. We're getting a good refund. Yay. Just need to plug in a few more numbers. Looking at that made me wish I was pregnant -- so our baby would be born this year and give us another deduction for next year, but whatever. If it's not time yet, it's not time.

Went to lunch with my sister and a friend of hers today. Then as we left, she got a phone call saying her MIL is in the hospital. Again. So she had to dash, but it was good to spend some time with her. and she gave me a book that said friend wrote called Adopting Alyssa. I'll post a review later. ;)

The good news about today is that the doc's office called and said all my labs came back normal. Having an ultrasound Thursday just to make sure nothing else is wrong. *sigh*

I'm going to go get kiddo and get to Costco. Life is good.

2 comments:

steph k said...

sounds like I pretty good day. :) Hee hee...

I feel... yeah. Man... I've never really been baby hungry, but I woulnd't mind getting stuck at Zone Conference EVENTUALLY....

stewbert said...

lol. i've been in phases of baby hungry and not. right now ... i wouldn't say "hungry" ... but ready. well. as ready as i will be.

man, i just noticed i said the ultrasound thing twice. maybe i do need to have disgrace go with me ...