Tuesday, April 3, 2007

I am definitely

NOT pregnant. Yeah, I'm sad, but still. The UTI/being sick whatever and selling the house ... still need to work on them before we do get preggers I guess, so it's okay. *sigh*

I've been craving nutella for days so I bought some and am now eating it for breakfast. I guess it's my chocolate fix this month.

Adopting Alyssa was quite good. A fast read, but you still get an emotional connection to the characters. I did figure out the major plot twist before it was revealed, but that's okay. Because it's a Christian book, there is no sex and no swearing. So, a fun, clean, still emotional read, with good morals while eating nutella? What's better than that? Not much. ;)

ack... more cramps. later.

2 comments:

steph k said...

I want some nutella now.....

stewbert said...

i have some. i've been dipping mini pretzels in it. salt sugar salt sugar salt sugar. i did NOT buy the jar at costco, though, so it's a little one ... and it's half gone.

don't make me count the calories though ... ugh.