Wednesday, April 4, 2007

hahahahahahaa ... I love my kid

So, Munchkin has apparently heard the term "knuckle sandwich" and knows it comes from someone hitting someone.

Well, this morning, we were rushing to get ready as she'd slept in (which is an entirely different story in and of itself), and she was hurrying out of my office when she smacked her knuckles on the door. She said, "ow" and her face got bright red, so I could tell it hurt. She kept shaking her hand and I asked if she neeeded a kiss. As she walked over to get it, she said, "That thing just gave me a wood sandwich." hahahahahahaha ... i'm still cracking up. First, at the fact that she would think of that, and second, at the usage of the term not being exactly right. It didn't, after all, smack her in the mouth!

1 comment:

steph k said...

rofl. that's awesome!