Monday, April 2, 2007

Survey! abecederian ... er something.

A is for age:
30 years and 344 days ... or something like that
B is for Beer:
Root
C is for Career:
Wife, mommy, medical transcriptionist
D is for my Dog’s Name:
Timid. He really really was.
E is for Essential Item I Use Everyday:
Lip gloss
F is for Favorite T.V. Show:
Food Network
G is for Favorite Game:
Spider if I'm alone; if hubby and kidlet are playing, anything I can get them both to play WITH ME
H is for Hometown:
Um ... Cedar Hills, Utah?
I is for Instruments I Play:
Voice, oboe, bassoon, piano, organ, French horn ...
J is for Favorite Juice:
Orange.
K is for Whose Butt I’d Like To Kick:
?? um ... probably my dad's for saying something stupid last night
L is for the Last Place I Ate:
Dining room -- ground chicken tacos
M is for Marriage:
Yep, been married 7 months
N is for my Name:
Stewie (Esther)
O is for Overnight Hospital Stays:
Tonsils. And open-heart surgery
P is for People I was With Today:
Kidlet, hubby, sister, niece, sis's friend Esther ...
Q is for Quote:
"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."
R is for Biggest Regret:
Not finishing college
S is for Sport:
Vegging on the couch? Okay ... walking
T is for Time I Woke Up Today:
Tried to get up at 5 ... and 6 ... got up finally at 7 (that is majorly sleeping in for me)
U is for Current Underwear:
White
V is for Vegetable You Love:
I like veggies
W is for Worst Habit:
Interrupting other people/teasing
X is for X-rays I Have Had:
Ankles, dental, chest
Y is for Yummy Food You Ate Today:
Chuck-a-Rama scones and cheesy potatoes. comfort food day apparently.
Z is for Zodiac:
Taurus. Chinese Zodiac: Dragon

No comments: