Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Well, that's weird

I've lived in this condo for almost two years and am now getting ready to sell it with all the kitchen appliances included. I bought the side-by-side fridge used from a "friend" and it's worked just fine that entire time with two exceptions: It doesn't have a filter on the water and I don't like how our water tastes, so I never hooked up the water/ice dispenser, and there isn't a light in the freezer.

Except, this morning, I opened the freezer and about 10 seconds after I opened it, a light came on. Shut the freezer. Opened it again. A light. Checked again. Yep, still a light.

WTH?

That could have been useful the past two years ...



On another note, our carpet is now covered in sparkly, pink Easter basket grass. Oy.

2 comments:

steph k said...

hee hee hee... I love that carpet! It's the new shag! ;)

I have a NEW fridge. hee hee... I'm glad your light works now though. Hee hee.

stewbert said...

i love the carpet too. lol.

and ... i figured if you buy the place, you'd be bringing your new fridge. so we'd either sell it or keep it or something ...