Thursday, April 26, 2007

nawty survey ...

this is definitely a TMI survey. If you don't wanna know TMI, don't read it. lol.

1. Sex is best in the morning, afternoon, or night? YES please.
2. What side of the bed do you sleep on? Right.
3. Pork, Beef, or Chicken? Prefer beef and chicken ... and pork ... um ... oops.
4. Have you ever had to pull over on the side of the road to puke? ... no. barely made it home and into the bathroom when I was pregnant with monkey.
5. What leg do you put in pants first when putting them on? Right.
6. Candles or Incense? Candles. Incense bothers my asthma.
7. Do you dance when no one is watching? Yes. And yet I still get embarrassed when kidlet or hubby catch me.
8. Did you play doctor when you were little? Probably.
9. Have you ever taken your clothes off for money? ... *thinks* ... no. for computer repairs, yes.
10. Stove top cooking or microwave? I like to cook.
11. Would you rather want your car or your house be dirty? The car. Hubby will clean that without me asking or suggesting. He'll help with the house, too, but only when he notices it's a disaster and driving me crazy.
12. Shower or bath? I prefer showers..but a good HOT bath in my giant tub now and then is good too. (ditto Alana)
13. Do you pee in the shower? I have. So have you, and if you say you don't you are a liar. (hahahaha, ditto)
14. Mexican or Chinese food? Yes please. I prefer Mexican but hubby gets friendlier if he has Chinese, so we usually have both every week, homemade or dinners out.
15. Do you want someone aggressive or passive in bed? Yes. they both have their merits.
16. Do you own sex toys? Yes. Although, the handcuffs the girls from work sent me don't work all that well ... Hubby is scared of them. *sigh*
17. Corn Dogs or Hot Dogs? Corn dog.
18. Your favorite restaurant? Um ... depends on the flavor of food we're going for. I lurve Olive Garden and Macaroni Grill and Applebee's and Winger's and Bajio and Los Hermanos and chili's and that place in SLC hubby and I went on our honeymoon that pretty much blew our budget ...
19. What did you have for lunch today? It's not lunchtime yet, but I will probably be having ww pasta with a light tomato sauce and leftover ground chicken taco/burrito meat (it wasn't very spicy, so should go well with the pasta sauce) on top with a side salad. Or just a grilled chicken salad. haven't decided yet.
20. Which do you prefer, iceberg or romaine lettuce? Butter or Boston. Those other two tend to make me ill.
21. When did you last fall down? Um ... A month ago, had a shooting pain in my pelvis. Didn't exactly fall, but I did hit the floor.
22. Have you ever wished someone were dead? Yes.
23. Love or Money? Hubby's love AND money.
24. Credit Cards or cash? Cash. Credit cards are of the devil (she says as she whips out a check to finish paying off the last two)
25. Has there ever been anyone in your family you wish wasn't? Yes. There's reasons I left my ex-husband.
26. Oreos or Vanilla Wafers? Nilla Wafers. Oreos also tend to make me ill.
27. How do you like your steak cooked? Medium rare.
28. How do you like your eggs cooked? Over medium or scrambled whites with low fat cheese and some salsa, wrapped up in a burrito with low fat ham and nonfat sour cream. ooo. maybe i'm having that for lunch.
29. Have you ever knocked someone off their feet in fight? ... no.
30. Would you rather go camping or to a 5 star hotel? Depends on the company. If it's alone time with hubby, hotel please. if it's family time, camping so I can run away when I need to.
31. Would you rather have a root canal or minor surgery? surgery. i have extra nerves in my mouth and they *never* get me numb.
32. Would you shave your entire body (including your head)? Not unless I lose my mind.
33. Would you rather have lice or an STD? Lice, if the STD is one of the incurables.
34. What is your favorite hard candy? lately, starlight peppermints. or jolly ranchers.
35. Ever been to a strip club? ... no.
36. Ever been to a bar? ... no.
37. Ever been kicked out of a bar or a club? ... no.
38. Ever been so drunk you had to be carried out of somewhere? ... no. I just passed out in my then-boyfriend (now ex-husband's) trailer on the floor. Man, I wish I was lying about that.
39. Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex? ... no.
40. Thrown up from drinking too much? ... no.
41. Have you ever kissed a stranger? ... not exactly.
42. Does anyone have naughty pics of you? ... no. although i did just buy hubby a camera phone and threatened to (he was being weird and I was in a weird mood) take nawty pics of us and he freaked out 'cuz what if our daughters found it? hahahahahahaha. damn. maybe that's TMI.

4 comments:

steph k said...

ok.. so seriously - I'm not lying when I say I've never peed in the shower... because I never have! My shower at the apartment smelled like urine once after my roomie had been in there... GROSS...

stewbert said...

LOL. I only did it once -- I was pregnant, I think, and couldn't make it to the toilet. it grossed *me* out. Ewwwwwww.

ADDollhouse said...

Maybe I'm jaded because I don't think that stuff's all that TMI. Maybe I've just had a lot of TMI-ish stuff HAPPENING to me right now, you know?

stewbert said...

LOL. Possibly, kip ... I just wanted to warn some of the readers of my blog (like my mom and sister) that they might not wanna read it. lolol