Monday, April 16, 2007

Refis, Taxes, and Life

Financially, we're doing okay. We're really doing okay in most areas these days. Just sometimes I get stressed out and I have to remind myself that hubby and kiddo are amazingly patient to put up with me, and I have to remind myself how much I love them and vice versa. We could use a little spiritual help probably, and I could probably use some psychiatric help, but other than that, we're okay.

This is my to do list today:

*refi mortgage and car
*tax guy -- drop off paperwork, final word on return
*match paint on garage door
*buy paint
*wash door
*paint door
*clean the house
*put the laundry away
*new cell phone
*new glasses (call the eye doc for an appointment)
*work some to make up for missing a couple hours tomorrow. costco. gr.
*play with monkey
*play with hubby

Instead, I think I'm going to bed. After I pick up kiddo, maybe we'll go get a new phone and plan, but I was trying to hold off on that until I talk to hubby. If he really doesn't want one, then there is no point in me delaying upgrading my own. Especially if his ex is going to insist on calling IT now. hahahhahaha. *sob*

No comments: