Friday, April 13, 2007

70 things ... minus whatever numbers are missing.

70 Quirks about me:

1. What are your initials? ELF. Yes. Really.
2. What is your favorite thing to wear? Nothing. Literally.
3. Last thing you ate? A mint
5. I say Shotgun, you say? I'm driving!
6. Last person you hugged? Hubby
8. How many U.S states have you been to? TNTC
9. How many of the U.S states have you lived in? Oregon, Utah, Virginia ... I guess that's three.
10. Does anyone you know wanna date you? Hubby.
11. Name something you like physically about yourself. My eyes. My smile. My boobs.
13. Who is your best friend? Hubby. (then SA and G and H from NY)
14. Why are you still up? Because I haven't gone for my migraine-induced nap yet.
15. Who/What made you angry today? Hubby's ex made me mildly pissy; see below.
16. Favorite type of Food? Italian, Mexican, SUGAR
17. Favorite holidays? Christmas, Easter, my birthday
18. Do you download music? No, but hubby does
19. Do you care if your socks are dirty? I rarely wear them, but yes. I'll even take them off if they get mildly dirty.
21. Would you date the person who posted this? No. I'm married, and the two I've read were from sister and sister's friend, and I don't swing that way.
22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? Yes. Several someones. And when the last one disappeared, it ruined the songs for me. (the rest were songs made up by the singers or songs I liked more than the guys. hahaha)
23. Do you love anyone? Hubby, kiddo, small fry, family ... friends ...
24. Do you like Bush? I'm mildly indifferent to the prez.
25. Have you ever bungee jumped? No.
26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting? No.
27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? uh, yes. my ex was ... 17-1/2 years my senior. and i dated one or two 10 years older than me post-divorce, but mostly stuck to youngers afterward (and hubby is 18 months my junior)
28. How much money ya got in ya pocket? $3?
29. Have you met a real redneck? Probably.
30. How is the weather right now? Chilly and sunny. Welcome to spring in Utah!
31. What are you listening to right now? Construction, kiddo, hubby playing WoW.
32. What is your current fav song? Something by Rascal Flatts I've heard a lot lately about a broken road leading me straight to you ... reminds me of hubby (yup, i'm a gooey newlywed).
33. What was the last movie you watched? Steamboy. Animation on date night with hubby.
34. Do you wear contacts? Seomteims.
35. Where was the last place you went besides your house? The ... credit union.
36. What are you afraid of? Spiders. Snakes. Creepy crawlies.
37. How many piercings have you had? Eight. 6 in the ears, two in the navel.
38. How many pets do you have? NONE.
39. What's one thing you've learned this year? If it's gonna be weird, it's gonna be me. And gerbils will starve to death if you ignore them.
40. What do you usually order from Starbucks? nothing ... I don't drink coffee.
42. Have you ever fired a gun? Many times!
43. Are you missing someone? Gramps, aunts, sister, step-kiddo?
44. Fav. TV show? Food Network stuff, TLC stuff ... Alias, but it's over.
45. Do you have an iPod? No.
46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb? yup.
48. Who would you like to see right now? Hubby. Hey! He's in the living room! I can go see him!
49. Favorite movie of all time? uh ...
50. Do you find yourself loved? Yes!!
51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to? once in a while.
52. Favorite flower? Columbine
53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? Butter and SALT.
54. What Magazines are you reading? Shape, the Ensign ...
56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently? No.
58. What's something that really bugs you? .
60. Do you like Michael Jackson? ick
61. What's your favorite smell? hubby. after a shower. with a spritz of cologne ... irresistible.
62. Favorite baseball team? What's baseball?
63. Favorite cereal? Special K w/almonds OR Frosted mini wheats.
65. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep? 36 hours or so ...
66. Last time you went bowling? About a year ago -- hahahaha ... bowling with hubby on a date (long before we were married), told him I'd kiss him every time he got a gutter ball ... trying intentionally to drive his score down and distract him so I'd win ... it worked for a while ...
67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept? in my car in front of a convenience store/motel.
68. Who was your last phone call? The tax guy, Kirsten, hubby's ex, in that order (most recent first), for the last hour.
69. Last time you were at work? Earlier today; about to get back to it right now
70. What's the closest orange object to you? Orange ... either the rolaids package or the cheez-its in a bowl next to me.

Guess what? The taxes went through with the two dependents deal ... so our refund is gonna be huge! (well, huger than I thought!). SWEET! AND, hubby's ex said we could have her for the sunner. I'm going to figure out a good time to fly out and pick her up after school is out and go do it, since we'll have the money to do so with the taxes. Yay!!!

3 comments:

stewbert said...

BTW, my initials are really ELFHSF, but I decided that was too many names and dropped three of them ...

ADDollhouse said...

Now *I* want Popcorn.

I totally never noticed the ELF thing, and that's just cool. Guess what? I was very close to your neighborhood last night. I was babysitting a couple kiddlets at Green Groves behind Macey's.

stewbert said...

oh wow ... that IS close to our place ...

You babysit??? hm ...