Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Busy busy boy

So, he swiped a phone off the counter this morning. Then stuck it down my bra. he had a fit when I wouldn't let him play in there. *sigh*

Then I distracted him by making peanut butter cookies, and had some in the oven. He was playing happily in the living room when the timer went off, so I went into the kitchen to get them. He followed me and nearly touched the oven door before I got it closed again. I started moving cookies to the cooling rack, and he opened a drawer behind me. He pulled out a sharp knife (sheathed, thankfully) and started waving it around. I got it from him and it now has a new home. I went back to the cookies and he decided to try and get one off the hot pan. Aaaaaaaaaaaa.

Three crises averted in about 15 seconds. Oy.

I remember Kiddo being somewhat busy, but not like this!!! He's sure keeping me on my toes.

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I saw this in FB! So scary!

evitafjord said...

It comes attached to the Y chromosome - danger!!

Jules AF said...

ahhh knife!

Stephanie said...

Their energy is mind boggling!