Thursday, February 4, 2010

20 weeks. EEK!

Halfway through this pregnancy. Some days are very very good. Other days are very very bad.

My feet started swelling last week, so I've been trying to keep them up. it's helped. I've also walked at the gym twice this week, which the husband says is probably helping, too. I'm not going to argue -- he's been more supportive of me going again because of it.

Between a migraine yesterday and super nausea today (seriously? STILL????), this week hasn't been the best. looking forward to feeling better today hopefully.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Congrats on the 1/2 way point! It's a great milestone! I can't wait to find out what you're having!

Stephanie said...

I was about to say happy hump day, but then I realized that's probably not funny when you're pregnant. :)