Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Baby cooperated!

We will be having a little girl! She'll be named for her grandmas and great-great grandma, but I won't be sharing her name here. You should all be used to that -- most of you don't know my kids' names! hahahaha.

We called Kiddo at school and told her -- she's very excited. The husband is quite proud of himself, and held up two fingers because that's both of our babies he's been right about.

Little Mister stayed home with DisGrace and when we got home (an hour later) he cried and cried and cried ... and acted like I'd been gone for weeks and basically let me know she was mean. lol. This doesn't bode well for the delivery, but whaddya do? Baby has to come sometime!

Little Mister is now awake from his nap. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Yay! That is so exciting.

Rockelle said...

Alright....well email me with your name okay! Congrats My friend. I am so excited for you! I bet Kiddo is so ezxcited to have a little SISTA.