Wednesday, February 17, 2010

and some not so wonderful stuff.

I dropped my purse today, and broke the exterior screen of my cell phone. It still works, but have to be careful because the glass is sharp, and we have to keep it out of little mister's reach! grrrr. I don't get another upgrade until May, so I'll be looking around for an inexpensive cell phone. Maybe.

My paycheck was short by half last week. The management company wired the rest of the money to my bank account ... and my bank deducted just over 10% in fees. I'm beyond angry right now. Should not have happened that way. PERIOD.

I'll spare you the rest of my frustration/anger/grumpiness. Some of it is petty, stupid stuff, and some is not, but none of it is uplifting or happy.

7 comments:

MamaBear said...

curses, boogers and snot! i guess i have to get my butt around to checking MY deposit...

evitafjord said...

I'll have an extra phone, if it's compatible with your plan, in mid March. I don't know what style it is off the top of my head, LG something.

stewbert said...

EF, I'm with AT&T. If it will work, that would be wonderful.

musicmom said...

Man Esther- I hate weeks like that. I hope for your sake, it will even out soon and things well calm down.

Hang in there.

Jules AF said...

I hate when I drop my phone. I know how bad it is! I'm sorry.

evitafjord said...

E, I'm on Verizon/was Alltel and it worked with both. It's an LG AX275 SV A. IDK if it will work or not. I hate that they aren't just all interchangeable. LAME.

evitafjord said...

http://www.lge.com/us/mobile-phones/LG-AX275-Silver.jsp PS: this one, except it's pink.