Wednesday, May 26, 2010

blast blast blast

This baby is out to get me.

She turned breech again last night, while I was having some "good" contractions.

They've scheduled me for an attempt at manually turning her, and if it works, they'll immediately start an induction. If it doesn't, they will be doing a cesarean.

Please think good thoughts for us -- I'd prefer for her to turn on her own and come out, even though she seems to hate contractions. Our new "deadline" is June 11, which is when they will intervene.

I'm baking muffins and making other foods to stick in the freezer for afterward, just in case I have to do the surgery route. I know I'll be out of commission a lot longer that way. Not thrilled.

But if it has to happen, I'll be okay with it. It's just my preference to NOT have to do it that way. lol

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

Well, she just likes to cause trouble, doesn't she! Good thoughts!