Saturday, October 24, 2009

Yet another Saturday night

Alone and working.

The husband is working his 13th straight night in a row. I'm nowhere near 13 straight right now, but will be working through the next week, so it'll be a lot.

At any rate, when we got married, I certainly hadn't planned on being alone and working most Saturday nights.

I have to admit, some of my Wednesday nights become "Me" nights. He works, the kids are in bed, I'm not scheduled to work (though they will let me) ... there are times I chill and watch a chick flick and knit all by my lonesome, or clean house, and I *love* those nights.

I wish tonight was one of them because today was a very.long.day.

2 comments:

Jules AF said...

boooo working on a Saturday night! I should be studying. I'm watching TV and messing around on the internet instead.

Kristina P. said...

I am home a lot too. Booo for husbands working.