Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday Fave Five!

1. I'm over the virus that attacked my tummy this week.

2. I am not, however, over the cold my children shared with me. The worst part about that is the pink eye that I get with every cold. Here's why this is good though: My PA called in the RX for drops without making me come in and pay a co-pay and have him say, "yep, you need eye drops." Thank you for saving me $20 Aaron. Then, the husband needed some medical forms taken care of for his FMLA, and Aaron also didn't make me pay the co-pay again since the husband is in a crash, just talked to me for a minute and took the forms to fill out. $40 saved today by my PA. I love you Aaron.

3. My kiddo just brought me ice water without being asked.

4. Little Mister took a whole banana out of my hands earlier and stuffed it in his mouth and chewed and chewed. We usually feed him small bites as his mouth barely fits around it. It was quite cute and he giggled his head off. Him likes bananas.

5. The sealing was the best thing this week by far. And seeing my folks a few times. Little Mister even showed off his new walking skills. Squeeeeeeeeeee!!! He decided last week he could walk -- at times he's still a bit wobbly, but he walks everywhere, especially if he's holding a ball. "BALL!" is his new favorite word, too.

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

OH, no! Pink eye is miserable. Hope you feel better soon.