Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Small blessings

I found a song a couple of classmates wrote during our senior year for graduation -- I have one of the only surviving copies left (but copies are on their way to the writers). Anyway. I felt then that the song was inspired, though I didn't know quite why. But when I found it, some of the lines were perfect in describing how I was feeling, easily describing a brilliant life cut short, and singing it a few times helped me through my grief process.

Heather *loved* the song, and when we sang it for graduation, everyone cried. It was completely unexpected that it would help me feel better, but it did.

I'd post them here but don't want to infringe on copyright or anything.

In other news, Little Mister is walking, Little Miss is sassy pants, the Husband is trying his best to be supportive, and I'm ... trying to find my groove at work again. I lost is quite a long time ago. le sigh.

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

Isn't it so great how we often find what we need, just at the perfect time?