Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Notebook

Why oh why did I watch this on abc family tonight??? (julie, i'm wondering how on earth that's appropriate for a family channel, too, but abc family has surprised me more than once before).

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I guess I felt like I needed to cry. I've never seen it before, but I knew it was sad and I knew it'd make me cry.

I am a dork.

Owell.

That whole scene about "this is what we do, I'm a SOB and you're a PITA" kinda cracked me up. ah, it's a little familiar.

I did enjoy it, but I don't think I can tell hubby I watched it because he'll think I'm all depressed again like I get after every sad love story. lol

1 comment:

Jules AF said...

Why would you watch it? I watched it by accident a month ago or so, and I cried my eyes out! BIG mistake! Huge!