Friday, February 1, 2008

Dreams! Argh

I had a dream hubby had a different job and he was working 60 hour weeks with some girl with giant boobs (bigger than mine, and I'm a DD right now). Then he'd come home and game and then go to bed, so I never saw him except on date nights. And then one of our date nights, the girl was having a huge party and he decided we were going to the fancy party instead of having a date. It was in Heber City or something, and the whole time we were at the party, she was alllllllllllll over him. I was so pissed -- told her off, told him where to go, and, 5 months pregnant in my dream, I decided to start walking home. He chased me and told me I couldn't walk that far, especially pregnant, and I started HITTING him. He pinned me up against a building and started making out with me.

I woke up just laughing -- I'm apparently having some sexual frustration. *snort* At least the spotting stopped and everything is good. And when he did come home this morning, I told him about the dream and he thought it was funny, too. I've had some of the craziest dreams, but that is most bizarre. He is not a flirty dude, and if that was really happening, I wouldn't just let it boil over in public. He'd've been in trouble looooooooooooooong before the party! lol