Monday, February 25, 2008

I heart Google

Kiddo's towel rod fell off the wall a week or two ago. She didn't tell me, just stuck it back up in place. Every time she takes a bath, it falls off again because it's just "stuck" there. Not fixed.

I got sick of hearing it clatter to the ground and, not wanting to have to replace it if it broke, I looked up on google. "how to replace towel rod"

I had no flipping idea there were little screws down there you have to loosen, put the bracket and rod back in place, and then tighten the screw. But I did it! It's back on the wall! I be a happy camper.

And as a side note: I will be changing jobs shortly. Same job, new company. The a computer from my new company showed up today. Tech was supposed to call tonight to get it set up, but our phone has been screwy, so I'll have to call them first thing on the cell phone and get it going. Wahooo!!!

******

And a survey!

1. Were you named after anyone? Yes.
2. When was the last time you cried? Today.
3. Do you like your handwriting? Mostly.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Depends on the day.
5. Do you have any kids? Two and one on the way.
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Most of the time.
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Define a lot.
8. Do you still have your tonsils? No.
9. Would you bungee jump? Not even if you paid me.
10. What is your favorite cereal? frosted mini wheats.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No.
12. Do you think you are strong? hahahahahah ... I'm struggling.
13. What is your favorite ice cream? Chubby Hubby. Too bad I can't have chocolate.
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Depends on the situation.
15. Red or pink? Red.
16. What is the least favorite thing about yourself? My weight.
17. Who do you miss the most? My mommy. Wish she lived closer.
18. What color shoes are you wearing? I'm not.
19. What was the last thing you ate? An oatmeal cookie made by me for me.
20. What are you listening to right now? Kiddo giggling while she shreds paper.
21. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Sexy.
22. What are your favorite smells? Hubby right out of the shower, or after he's been ... "working out." Kiddo's hair after a bath. My niece's baby hair ... so sweet.
23. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My new boss.
24. Favorite sports to watch? Ice skating.
25. Hair color? Dark. Needs a touch up though.
26. Eye color? Blue.
27. Do you wear contacts? Not anymore!
28. Favorite food? I have no idea ... what used to be my favorite isn't going down so easy anymore.
29. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings, please and thank you.
30. Last movie you watched? Stardust.
31. What color shirt are you wearing? White.
32. Favorite dessert? This week, angel food cake with strawberries.
33. What book are you reading now? LOTR2, the two towers.
34. What is on your mouse pad? "the orman grubb company." they made my desk and it's attached.
35. What did you watch on TV last night? Some wizard show on Disney.
36. Favorite sound? hubby and kiddo laughing.
37. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles.
38. What is the farthest you have been from home? Germany/Austria.
39. Do you have a special talent? Bugging my husband.
40. Where were you born? Provo, UT. Kiddo was born at the same hospital.

2 comments:

evitafjord said...

Where are you switchin' to?

stewbert said...

TransTech. It might take me longer to get the switch done than I thought, but it'll be soon.