Friday, February 8, 2008

I swallowed a watermelon.

Okay, not really. I *want* a watermelon, but am not willing to pay through the nose for a crappy tiny watermelon in the winter. I will wait for summer. (hopefully).

Really though, I did eat a huge dinner last night and a huge breakfast. I'm still nauseated a lot, so I eat when I can and the rest of the time, I just don't. I do take my Phenergan, but I'm still incredibly nauseated every afternoon and evening. It's okay; I'll get through it. When I weighed myself yesterday morning, I had only gained two pounds, which I am quite happy with. I'm 13 weeks and 1 day pregnant in this picture.

The baby is quite wiggly. I've been feeling it for a few weeks but doubted it at first. But it's not debatable anymore. It is WIGGLING. It kicks me if I snuggle to close to hubby or kiddo, and it hates getting squished in clothes (hence being in maternity all the time now). It does not want me to lie on my tummy or my side so much, since I tend to roll to the front. It is more wiggly than Munchkin ever was ... which is worrisome since she is an incredibly active child.

So the other day (this may be a TMI paragraph ...), I was only leaking out one side. I told hubby and he hasn't touched me since, but that could just be stress and not related to leakage at all. At any rate, we had some "quality time" this morning. And now both are leaking. hahahahaha ... Oy.

No comments: