Friday, February 15, 2008

A FOURTH ultrasound

Yep. You heard me. He just wanted to check dates and make sure there was only one baby in there, especially since I'm feeling all this movement.

Yeah.

Still one baby.

Bigger than two weeks ago. We could see the little sutures in the skull, which is now forming.

It's still measuring on dates, but if I get gestational diabetes again, they'll induce me up to a week early.

Next visit is just a regular OB visit in four weeks.

Four weeks after that, we get to find out if we're having pink or blue. Oh, and if all the internal organs and brain are developing correctly.

Two weeks after that, I get to do a three-hour torture test. Ha. Diabetes test. He said everything looked good.

And said sex is okay, even if I spot up to 24 hours afterward.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

No comments: