Monday, February 4, 2008

Wunderbar

I didn't get the proofing job. It's okay, I'm all right. I can focus on typing and not proof so much. It'll make a difference in my paycheck.

In church stuff ... as much as I miss President Hinckley, I'm very pleased with the choice for the First Presidency. President Monson chose President Eyring and President Uchtdorf as his counselors. I had no idea President Eyring was 74! And President Uchtdorf is one of the junior members of the Quorum, which I think is very cool.

We talked to Small Fry last night -- she seems okay. It's the first time we've been able to talk to her for a while. She seemed okay about the baby news, but who knows ... wondering if I'll hear about it from her mom. Even if I do, it's not her business, so whatever.

Hubby originally said for our date Saturday he wanted to watch a movie and hang out with me. When it came down to it, we just spent a couple hours talking and snuggling and no movie. He just wanted to talk with me, which is all I've ever wanted: More time with HIM. We actually ended up snuggling and talking last night, too. I sure love that guy, and it sure helps me feel loved in return when he says, "can we just talk?" or cleans the house or makes dinner or whatever ... he's been very helpful since I've been so kaput with the baby ... I'm trying to get back in gear though ... now that I'm about to the second trimester. Woooooo!

Munchkin is doing pretty well. She's struggling in math still, so she goes to tutoring every morning. She likes it and says it's helping. We played Monopoly last night and when it came to the small rents, she did fine, but had a hard time when people wanted to buy properties. Hubby decided we'd have to play more often and have her be the banker again to help her math/money skills. Which is fun for me; I love spending time with my little family.

I gotta get some work done. *mwah*

No comments: