Saturday, February 9, 2008

Saturday is a Special Day

I'm feeling whiny, moody, and down. So, here are some random happy things to maybe help lift my mood.

Kiddo and I went shopping for a b-day present for one of her friends early yesterday morning. I suggested a new set of tires. She gave me "the look," then said, "You're cute when you're silly." She has been extremely hyper the last couple of weeks, frequently making me laugh, alternately making me crazy.

The baby is wiggly and has discovered tap dancing on my bladder. Most of the time I love the wiggles!

(I'm not doing so good at staying positive!)

Hubby had been taking some different diet pills, and when he noticed they were affecting his moods, he quit taking them on his own. The Lamictal is working great though, when he's off the diet pills, so we're happy with that.

I have two bras that fit! Mostly.

We talked to Small Fry last Sunday!

We're all supposed to go to DisGrace's tomorrow for dinner. Hope it happens.

(*Sigh*)

BA has her sugar gliders! So excited for her about that. Maybe dads aren't all bad. ;)

We had Chinese and Mexican for dinner. I know, weird combo, but we love them both and they're across a parking lot from each other. Hubby went and picked it up. I had to have a taste of both, although now I'm nauseated, stuffed, and have heartburn ... hahahahaha.

Happy for Steph: TheBoy is being sweet again, the job is going well, and she seems happy for the most part. Good stuff there.

OBAMA swept 3 Democratic contests today! YAY!!!

I get to go to bed soon! YAY!!!

I guess I'm done. Have a happy whatever.

2 comments:

ADDollhouse said...

You are so awesome that even your SELF cheering things are other people's cheering up things. *HUGS*

stewbert said...

:) thanks.