Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Counting

Okay, I'm sure you don't all want to hear about my itchy boobs which are leaking milk (I'm not even 13 weeks' pregnant yet). So instead, I give you yet another survey.

Counting!

Eight lasts

1. last cigarette? 10 years ago last month.

2. last beverage? Water.

3. last phone call? Um ... I'm not on the phone much, you'd think I'd remember. It was probably my sister.

4. last text message? Steph, telling me about President Hinckley.

5. last CD played? No idea ...

6. last BUBBLE bath? Oh, sometimes since I got pregnant.

7. last time you cried? Yesterday morning. Hubby and I had miscommunicated Monday night right before he went to work, and he left pissy. When he got home, he came in and the first thing he said was, "I'm sorry." I cried for a while.

8. last meal? Toast, eggs, hashbrowns, milk. But don't ask me about food again; I'm a bit nauseated.

SEVEN have you’s:

1. have you ever dated someone twice? As in been on 2 dates with the same person --Yeah. Or dated someone, broken up then dated again? No. Once it's over, it's over. Actually, I guess my ex and I did have a rocky relationship and if you count all his jail time as breakups, then we dated more than twice. The rule since then has been "once it's over, it's over."

3. have you ever kissed someone & regreted it? Only when it went beyond kissing.

4. have you ever fallen in love? Yep, and still do fall in love with my sweetheart when he does and says the cutest things.

5. have you ever lost someone? Munchkin had to wear a leash for a while when she was a toddler ... she kept hiding, getting "lost." As far as "lost," if you mean did someone die, then yes.

6. have you ever slept until 2pm? Don't think so. Even as a teenager, I would get up by noon. If I was sick, sometimes I'd go back to bed though.

7. have you ever been drunk and thrown up? Nope.

SIX things you did in the past three days:

1. Went for a walk in the cold with kiddo.

2. Picked up hubby's prescription. (just remembered, last phone call was to the pharmacy)

3. Watched the neighbor get out his backhoe to fix the piles of snow in the middle of the road.

4. Went to church in a blizzard.

5. Bought Valentine's candy for Munchkin's class.

6. Bought Valentines for hubby, Munchkin, and Small Fry.

FIVE people you can tell pretty much anything to –

Hubby, DisGrace, Steph, Jen, Heather

list THREE favorite colors —

Green, blue, purples

list FOUR things you want to do before you die -

1. Go to the temple with my husband again (dang stubborn inactive man).

2. Work on my education, finish a degree.

3. Get a nice oboe of my own and play in an orchestra; get a piano. Miss music.

4. Raise my children in the Gospel and hopefully see them all grown and raised and living happy, successful lives.

This month have you…

Laughed until you cried? No, but I laughed until I peed.

Went behind your parents back? um... No.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT:

1. Your last kiss? hahahaha ... I'd rather remember my last first kiss -- it was an amazing moment, kissing hubby for the first time. We do still kiss, but it's more "routine" now.

2. Gay Marriage? I don't support calling it "marriage," but do support legal unions, allowing the same legal rights as marriage.

3. Lowering the drinking age? No.

4. Straight, Gay, or Bi? uh, straight.

5. Who are the best huggers that you know? Hubby, Munchkin, Small Fry, Robin. My VT partner... She gives awesome hugs.

6. Do you believe in love at first sight? Not exactly.

7. Is there something you want to tell someone? John McCain and Mike Huckabee: You both disgust me. Oddly, I'm supporting a Democrat candidate, but the two of you just flat out repulse me, with the dirty politics and claims about Mitt Romney. You and the media ... can bite me.

8. What brand of shirt are you wearing? Actually, it's a maternity shirt my mom made for DisGrace. It has blue koalas on it.

9. Would you kiss anyone on your top friends? No ... just hubby. Geeze, should've read all the questions before starting this quiz. Some of these questions are stupid.

10. What is your current annoyance? See #7.

11. How many kids do you want to have? I don't know, lemme get through this pregnancy.

12. Do you want to change your name? No, but I did when I was younger.

13. Last time you saw your father? The folks were here for Christmas and New Year's.

14. What did you do for your last birthday? Hubby bought me Alias. I think I spent my birthday watching it.

15. What time did you wake up today? Six-ish. Hubby came home hurt from work, so I needed to baby him.

16. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping.

17. Name something you CANNOT wait to do? Meet this baby -- wish it was August.

18. What is your favorite thing in your room? My husband. Followed closely by my neck pillow. And my teddy bear.

20. Where is your best friend right now? Hubby is sleeping, DisGrace is working or sleeping, and those two options are probably the case for most of my close friends.